Leadership skills are the cornerstone of an effective business. Your ability to deliver critical business and IT projects, grow future leaders, and drive the business in the right direction is highly dependent on your attention to developing strong leaders.
Change leadership and project management skills are also essential for today's leaders. And IT leaders face unique challenges in balancing their roles of partnership and service to the business.
There are plenty of fine leadership workshops that focus on basic leadership skills. What we offer grows those skills further by first helping you to define your specific expectations of leaders, and then working one-on-one or with small leadership teams on their specific challenges. We also have a hands-on workshop on change leadership and offer services to build PM capability.
- Your Leadership Model - What You Expect of Leaders
- Leadership Capability Assessment Process & Capability Building Plans
- One-on-One and Leadership Team Coaching
- Leadership Development Processes (mentoring, assignment management, succession planning, etc.)
- Leadership Retreats & Forums - Design & Facilitation
- Workshop and Coaching on Managing Virtual Teams
- Workshop and Coaching on Facilitation
- MBTI® (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) & Team Building for Leaders
- Change Leadership Workshops
- Project Management (PM) Capability Building
- PMO/EPMO Establishment
- PM Coaching
- Simplified PM Workshops
- PM Role/Responsibility Definition, Career Paths, & Curriculum Design
- PM Implementation Planning
- Facilitating Project Lessons Learned
If you're intent on building strong leaders and recognize that workshops alone aren't the answer, contact us to see how our services can fill the gap.